Mom.


Until now, 
I felt like I can't do everything without a woman called as "mom"
Yes I knew I can stand on my own two feets.
But once in a while
Just when I look her,
When she was in a hurry to pick me up,
When she called me 30 seconds just to asked whether I've had my lunch/dinner,
When she tries so hard to hide her loneliness without her only daughter(me),
When she asked "how was your test is it okay?"
When she slept tiredly,
When she is thinking about money to be given to me,
For all the things she had done,
I just can't imagine how my world would be without you, "MOM"
Yes some people were born and raise without mom,
But still you were born in this world because of her.
Hey don't misunderstood me quickly.
I'm not kindda being "pampered"
I've never being kiss by her when I got first place in any,
We've never hugging each other when we're happy,
We're not close to each other too,
We had our argument A LOT.
But still,
I can't move on in any without her.
So I guess.
Just when I reach to the peak of my dream,
I want her to know that,
This ordinary girl was raised well by you, MOM.
And whatever I do, 
How much new important people came into my life,
You,mom, would always be the most important person in my life.
I would always need you.
It really weird for me whenever people
post and said that their couple is everything.
For heaven's sake, your couple is nothing compared to this woman called "Mom"
I've my lover too.
We've been together for about 7 years.
No matter how hard things that he sacrificed,
I can't compared them to any of my Mom's.
To being really honest,
A million, trillion or infinity thank you 
WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH
Only that,
I Pray for every second in my life,
Mom, you will always be bless by Allah.
Ameen.

I really Love you with all my heart despite every words and action that might hurt you, I'm so sorry.
Im growing up impatiently forgetting that you're getting old too.
I Love You Mom.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

A Comment For This?

PlainRainbows.Copyrights Reserved@2010.