Abnormalities Is Normal


Assalamualaikum Peeps.

Believe me, you can't expect everything in this life
as normal as you thought it be
Hey you have a look at a picture and you are like
"Ouch he is so so so so handsome"
When the real side is "Err. He is so so je lah"
Same goes when you know someone and you NEVER EVER
think she/he is beautiful.
When time goes by,
Or when he/she grew up,
You are like "Wow! Is this you?? Unbelievable!"
And it is so funny to hear,
"Ouh I think she will not do that, look at her face, she is like a shy, innocent girl man."
Haha, would you know someone's personality just by looking and not close to her/him?
Man, that's kindda funny to me.
Ouh dude I'm tired listening these stories.
You know what,
Allah creates us PERFECTLY.
It is only how you accept and know to appreciate.
Man changed.
Me too.
I don't bother about you.
NEVER.
So do you mind if I said, stay away from my life.
Gossip me but don't judge me until I did mistakes towards you.
It is hard for me to understand,
Why do you wasting your life, 
Giving opinion on others that doesn't bother you AT ALL?
But it's okay mannn,
Alhamdulillah.
:)

0 comment:

Post a Comment

A Comment For This?

PlainRainbows.Copyrights Reserved@2010.