Tiny Little Things.


As we grow up,
I started to realise how empty my life is.
How far I am with my only Creator, Allah.
Being there for everyone
and forgetting my creator.
Being proud with the word "I am who I am".
Too hypocrite for that.
It should always be "I am Allah's servant"
Advising everyone,
While me myself are far away from all of those nice advise.
Complaining over all things Allah gave.
and still Allah doesn't take any big action for all my sins.
Pray for my friend, my family and lover.
and too bit pray for Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Lied over all things.
Did everything I want.
Who said being a servant is so not hot?
We are servant. And what is the most strange is we aren't feeling guilt towards all of the sins.
We are servant. And we do what we want, never think of the only Creator anymore.
We are servant. And we want the world.
Proud of the words "I am who I am".
Proud of it, till you can't find anymore who are you.
Till that, CONGRATULATIONS.


0 comment:

Post a Comment

A Comment For This?

PlainRainbows.Copyrights Reserved@2010.