Lil Bro.

Its quite some time till I post this entry today. :)
Things happen. 
Memories fade.
Im movin' on.
Thinking bout my the only lil bro that i have,
makes me pray.
"May Allah always protect him, may Allah shows the best way for him"
Ameenn ya rabb.
Talking bout him,
Its a mix feeling.
No one had ever knows the love that i have for him,
and yea, NOT EVEN him. :)
And as for me too, I dont even know how much love he had for me, or is he even love me?
Time, age and all little things are making a huge gap for us.
He seems so far from me. :(
For this time being,
Im about to crazy seeing his tweet bout all things he'd been through.
I hope that I can be the one who may help him all the time,
To be the one who may always be by his side,
To be a sister who can hug or even kiss his forehad to show how much love I had for my only brother.
A sister who can help him get away from all fear of living this life's obstacle,
Or even a sibling who can just talk freely 'bodoh hang, haram jadah weh',
Not to say, like a 'brother' to him to wrestle and laugh hard with him,
and, most importantly,
the one whom he will share his life's story without any hesitation.
Sadly, 
I really am nothing to him. :(
I do wish,
One day everything's gonna change.
How do i really wish,
that I could sacrifice every precious things I have,
just to had his love as the only bro that I have.
I tried so hard to communicate with him,
Tried to attract him to talk to me,
But it seems so pathetic to me,
As he just ignoring all the acts Ive done.
Maybe its just..
A matter of time.
And maybe too..
I've never pray for that. :(
O'Allah,
Do bless our relationship as it will be a forever relationship for sure. 
Ameen :)

0 comment:

Post a Comment

A Comment For This?

PlainRainbows.Copyrights Reserved@2010.